Friday 7 September 2012

Blogsale #2 - Bottega Veneta

*CLOSED*

Hi Everyone,

I've got very special treat for you...the next item I'm selling is an authentic pre-loved Bottega Veneta handbag!!!

Take a look at this beauty:


So chic and understated, it's understandable why some women can be hardcore Bottega fans, I mean, the craftsmanship alone.....nobody does woven leather like BV!

I don't know whether this bag has any particular name but the style code is 162117 in black color (nero). It's medium size, perfect for gatherings although you can take it for shopping and work as well.

Some facts about this bag I'm selling:
- Retail close to SGD2,800
- The intrecciato style leather is in lambskin, very soft!
- Very durable, doesn't show that much signs of wear and tear
- The flap has magnetic closure
- Interior in beige suede
- Has cellphone and zipped pockets inside
- Comes with leather care card, BV mirror, and dustbag

Check out more pics below:
I think this model is quite rare to find, not sure if it's already discontinued but I can't find it on the official website.

Here are a few links to websites that sold this bag, you can check out how much people put it up for sale:
Deluxe Mall
Rakuten
Shoebuy
Buy

Now, I am letting this baby go for a good price because I don't use it that much and I need to clear up some space. Please drop me an email at rb.blogsale@gmail.com for price, delivery arrangement or any other inquiries. Photo of the tag or more pics are available upon request.

Genuine buyers in Singapore only, payment mode COD or bank transfer (bank transfer must be cleared before delivery of item)

Hope to hear from you soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment